Monday, June 16, 2008

Lawyers Gone Wild

Many folks go through life and never have the "privilege" of seeing goofball lawyers in action. Unfortunately, I haven't been one of those people.

So a recent video of lawyers about to get into a fight during a deposition certainly caught my eye. I always want to take advantage of any opportunity to make lawyers look good. So let's check out these "officers of the court" in action.

Based on the accents in the video, I would say this video was taken somewhere in the South. That makes it even better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this video before and the man the video is showing is a witness. The attorneys are off to the side out of camera view. This is a videotaped deposition.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I laugh every time I see this clip. I have been in some bad depositions with fighting, but nothing like this one! Not only are the attorneys fighting off the video view, but the witness shown on camera gets in the act also! I love it!